New in 3.7.1
- Added acquisition support for Image Capture scanners (Mac).
- TWAIN acquisition handled through a helper tool to increase robustness (Mac).
- Fixed issues with paper margins when printing from the plug-in area’s menu (Mac/Win).
- Fixed clipping issues with PDF rendering of rotated pages (Win).
- QPx_GetAreaPicture would return corrupt 4D pictures under some circumstances (Mac/Win).
- Added support for offline license activation in QLM 1.2.1 (Mac/Win).
New in 3.7
- Compatibility with 4D v14 and v15, including the new 4Dv15 Server 64 bit Mac.
- Full Unicode support.
- Full support for 4D's new picture variable format.
- Plug-in area drawing using native frameworks (CoreGraphics on MacOS, GDI+ on Windows) instead of the deprecated QuickDraw API.
- Plug-in area printing using the PRINT OBJECT 4D command.
- The plug-in area's focus ring can be drawn using the system highlight color only.
- TIFF is the file format (instead of QTIF) for TWAIN and Video acquisition.
- The plug-in area no longer draws its own frame. Set the appropriate frame style for the area in 4D's form properties palette.
- QPx_SetAreaStyle and QPx_GetAreaStyle ignore the frame style argument.
- Picture compression commands (QPx_CompressPictureFile and QPx_GetCompressedPictureInfo) specific to the deprecated QuickDraw PICT format, have been rewritten to support the new picture format.
- QPx_GetCompressedPictureInfo has been extended to return information and image data from 4D pictures, new or legacy.
- Removed custom graphics importers (Scitex, PhotoCD).
- Removed custom file icon commands.
- Removed constants related to obsolete commands.