|QPx_AcqGetMultipleImages(acqProtocol; acqProtocol; acqProtocol; acqProtocol):error|
|acqProtocol||Longint||Acquisition protocol ID|
|acquiredImages||Array text||Full pathnames to the acquired image files|
|sessionOptions||Longint||Acquisition options (optional)|
Acquire multiple images to disk files
Parameter acqProtocol specifies the protocol through which to acquire the image. Use one of the acquisition protocol ID constants:
|qpx_AcqPictureTransferProtocol||2||Picture Transfer Protocol identifier|
|qpx_AcqVideoProtocol||4||Video acquisition protocol identifier|
Parameter deviceName specifies the device from which to acquire the images. To get all device names for a specific protocol, use the QPx_AcqGetDeviceList command. Alternatively, the QPx_AcqSelectDevice command can be used to let the user select the acquisition protocol and device.
After successful acquisition, QPx_AcqGetMultipleImages returns qpx_NoErr and parameter acquiredImages receives the full paths to the acquired images. If the user cancels the acquisition dialog, error qpx_userCancelErr is returned. If the user canceled while the acquisition was in progress, parameter acquiredImages receives the full pathnames to the images that were acquired up to that point.
Default location of files: acquired images are saved in the 4D datafile folder when running under single-user 4D, and in the application folder when running under 4D Client. Call QPx_AcqSetImageFolder to change the location.
The optional parameter sessionOptions can be used to specify acquisition options. It can be a bitwise "OR" combination of the following constants:
|qpx_AcqHideDeviceGUI||0x00000200||Hide the device acquisition GUI (if supported).|
|qpx_AcqTWAINEnableADF||0x00010000||Enable the use of the Automatic Document Feeder on TWAIN scanners (if supported). This option and qpx_AcqTWAINEnableTPU are mutually exclusive.|
|qpx_AcqTWAINEnableTPU||0x00100000||Enable the use of the Automatic Document Feeder on TWAIN scanners (if supported). This option and qpx_AcqTWAINEnableADF are mutually exclusive.|
|qpx_AcqTWAINEnableDuplex||0x00020000||Enable duplex scanning with TWAIN scanners (if supported). This option is valid only when qpx_AcqTWAINEnableADF is also specified.|
|qpx_AcqPTPDeleteAfter||0x00040000||Delete the image on the PTP digital camera after acquisition (if supported).|
NOTE Not all protocols and devices support multi-image acquisition:
- PTP and Video devices support acquisition of multiple images.
- TWAIN devices may support it or not; it depends on device kind and driver implementation. Drivers for scanners with Automatic Document Feeders, slide scanners and digital cameras, as well as scanner drivers that allow selection of scanning regions are likely to support multi-image acquisition.
- If the device does not support multi-image acquisition, this command acquires a single image and returns.
NOTE Not all protocols and devices support acquisition with the device dialog hidden:
- Acquisition dialogs that are implemented by QPix (Picture Transfer Protocol and Video) can be hidden.
- According to the TWAIN specification this capability is highly recommended. However, because it is not mandatory, not all manufacturers implement this option in their TWAIN drivers.
- If the qpx_AcqHideDeviceGUI option is specified and the device cannot hide its GUI, this command runs the acquisition session with the device dialog visible.
|QPx_AcqGetSingleImage||Acquire single image to disk file|
|QPx_AcqGetPicture||Acquire a single image into a 4D picture variable|
|QPx_AcqGetDeviceList||Get all devices available to an acquisition protocol|
|QPx_AcqSelectDevice||Display the device selection dialog for an acquisition protocol|
|QPx_AcqSetImageFolder||Specify the storage location of acquired images|