New in 1.7.1
- Fixed an image blurriness issue (Win).
- Fixed a small memory leak (Mac/Win).
- Added support for offline license activation in QLM 1.2.1 (Mac/Win).
New in 1.7
- Complete rewrite.
- Compatibility with 4D v14 and v15, including the new 4Dv15 Server 64 bit Mac.
- Full Unicode support.
- QuickTime is no longer required.
- Plug-in area drawing is done using native frameworks (CoreGraphics on MacOS, GDI+ on Windows) instead of the deprecated QuickDraw API.
- Support for 4D's drag and drop mechanism.
- New command QG_SetCellsPerRow controls banding, allows horizontally scrolling grid.
- New cell spacing commands allow for specification of horizontal and vertical spacing of cells.
- New feature allows for rounded corners in cells.
- Caption text can now be aligned vertically within the caption rectangle.
- Removed obsolete commands and related constants.